High Definition Beautiful Wallpapers Collection, Background Wallpapers, Celebrity Wallpapers, Movie Wallpapers, Animal Wallpaper, Cartoon Wallpapers,Asian Wallpapers, Funny Wallpapers, Nature Wallpapers, Babies Wallpapers, 3D Wallpapers, Desktop Wallpaper

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Defining.. Service

I was Confused, but not any more.
I became confused when I heard the word "Service"
associated with these agencies:

Internal Revenue ' Service '
U.S. Postal ' Service '
Telephone ' Service '
Cable TV' Service '
Civil ' Service '
State, City, County & Public ' Service '
Customer ' Service '

This is not what I thought ' Service ' meant.

But today, I overheard two farmers talking, and one of them said he had hired a bull to ' Service ' all his cows, and BAM! It all came into focus.
Now I understand what all those agencies are doing to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADS

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...