High Definition Beautiful Wallpapers Collection, Background Wallpapers, Celebrity Wallpapers, Movie Wallpapers, Animal Wallpaper, Cartoon Wallpapers,Asian Wallpapers, Funny Wallpapers, Nature Wallpapers, Babies Wallpapers, 3D Wallpapers, Desktop Wallpaper

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Y Microsoft loosing it's Name

Letter from Banta Singh of Punjab to Mr. Bill Gates of Microsoft

Subject: Problems with my new computer

Dear Mr. Bill Gates,

We have bought a computer for our home and we have found some problems, which I want to bring to your notice.

1. There is a button 'start' but there is no 'stop' button. We request you to check this.
__________________

2. One doubt is whether any 're-scooter' is available in system? I find only 're-cycle', but I own a scooter at my home.
__________________

3. There is 'Find' button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot trace the key with this 'find' button, but was unable to trace. Please rectify this problem.


_________________

More Pics »

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADS

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...