High Definition Beautiful Wallpapers Collection, Background Wallpapers, Celebrity Wallpapers, Movie Wallpapers, Animal Wallpaper, Cartoon Wallpapers,Asian Wallpapers, Funny Wallpapers, Nature Wallpapers, Babies Wallpapers, 3D Wallpapers, Desktop Wallpaper

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Rodney Dangerfield oneliners

I came from a real tough neighborhood. I put my hand in some cement and felt another hand.



I could tell my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.




I drink too much. The last time I gave a urine sample it had an olive in it.



I had plenty of pimples as a kid. One day I fell asleep in the library. When I woke up, a blind man was reading my face.



I have good looking kids. Thank goodness my wife cheats on me.



I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her.



I looked up my family tree and found out I was the sap.



I told my wife the truth. I told her I was seeing a psychiatrist. Then she told me the truth: that she was seeing a psychiatrist, two plumbers, and a bartender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADS

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...