High Definition Beautiful Wallpapers Collection, Background Wallpapers, Celebrity Wallpapers, Movie Wallpapers, Animal Wallpaper, Cartoon Wallpapers,Asian Wallpapers, Funny Wallpapers, Nature Wallpapers, Babies Wallpapers, 3D Wallpapers, Desktop Wallpaper

Monday, April 20, 2009

Obtainable Affirmations

Obtainable Affirmations



1. As I let go of my feelings of guilt, I am in touch with my inner sociopath.



2. I have the power to channel my imagination into ever-soaring levels of suspicion and paranoia.



3. I assume full responsibility for my actions, except the ones that are someone else's fault.



4. I no longer need to punish, deceive, or compromise myself, unless I want to stay employed.



5. In some cultures what I do would be considered normal.



6. Having control over myself is almost as good as having control over others.



7. My intuition nearly makes up for my lack of self-judgment.



8. I honor my personality flaws for without them I would have no personality at all.



9. I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as all those censorious, self-righteous people around me.



10. I am willing to make the mistakes if someone else is willing to learn from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADS

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...